SonicWALL NSA 2400MX port mirroring setting
From WFilter Documents and Tutorials
Steps to enable port mirroring in NSA 2400MX
- On the "Switching" > "Port Mirroring" page, click the New Group button.
- In the "Edit Mirror Group" window, type a descriptive name for the group into the Interface Group Name field.
- Select "both" for the "Direction".
- In the All Interfaces list, set the port connected to WFilter as the "mirror port".
- In the All Interfaces list, check "Enable" for other ports.
Done, now traffic on the mirrored port will all be monitored and managed by WFilter.